Get creative with Veggies!
We are keeping it simple today, read some quick and easy recipes using vegetables in the Hot Logic from our own users!
Philly Stuffed Green Peppers
User: Rebecca Hoffe-Goodwin
- Chopped onions and mushrooms sautéed in butter till caramelized
- Cut pepper in half (long way) and clean out
- Place sliced provolone in bottom of pepper, layer deli roasted roast beef, then mushrooms and onions. Follow same process for one more layer
- Cooked for 3.5 hours
These look wonderful and are a great replacement for low carb or gluten free options!
User: Katelynn Keene
- Beans, corn, onion, zucchini, V8
- Chili powder and garlic
This recipe is very simple and easy, also a great alternative to eating meat.
User: Fernando Navarro
- Asparagus, Brussel sprouts
- Carrots: (Warning) Carrots need to be pre-boiled, frozen, or canned as raw carrots will not cook in the Hot Logic
- Seasoned with salt and pepper
Let's hear a shout out for the veggies! No more salads every day for lunch or over cooked veggies from the microwave. Vegetables cook great no matter how you want to eat them and the possibilities are endless.