One year Blog-aversary!
I cannot believe that one year ago, I was not only introduced to the Hot Logic but I got to share my own passion for cooking and the life changes it provided!
Just today I talked to someone in the lunch room that they needed a Hot Logic for their lunch. There is nothing better than unzipping your bag and smelling the fresh and warm food for lunch. I can't even tell at this point how many times I eat my lunch and think, "I love my Hot Logic"
Looking back over the last year, I decided to share some of my favorite posts. I love seeing what others post and share from their recipes and along with posting some of my own along best uses for the Hot Logic, it's successes and it's fails.
Rather than digging through a year on your own, here are some of my favorites!
- Hot Logic + eMeals = Savings : I love nothing more than saving money and I am more than excited to start my own plan and learn some new recipes.
- Trader Joe's Frozen Meals : I love shopping at Trader Joe's. They have great healthy options (even not so healthy but oh so good!) that heat from frozen to delectable in the Hot Logic.
- 5 Events to Gift a Hot Logic: When I need to give a gift, it is a no brainer to gift a Hot Logic. At $40 and all the sales they offer, I never hesitate to gift one.
- Hot Logic Fails: from the food, to spills, to oh that just did not work, the successes are as fun as the fails.
- Hot Logic and Food Safety Standards: I find it very important to share why the Hot Logic is so amazing. Food safety standards are important, especially when it comes to cooking food safely.
- Tips and Tricks: What Works: The Hot Logic is amazing as it can cook raw meat but there are some limitations. In order to avoid that failed dish, it's great to know what works and what does not.
- Cleaning the Hot Logic: One of my fails led to me writing this post. I spilled ham juice all over the bag of my Hot Logic and my car transporting home from a Christmas Party. If you do have a leak, it is important to know how to clean the carrier and plate.
What do you love about your Hot Logic? Do you have a funny fail story or an awesome success to share?
Leave a comment below.