Quick and Easy Holiday Dips
Are you feeling the time crunch on Holiday parties? Need to bring something to pass but just don't know what to do? Here are some of my favorite go-to dips for any party really.
Let's keep this one short and simple.
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 4 oz can of chicken (drained)
- 1 package of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese (I also love the 5 blend)
- 2 tbsp of Franks Red Hot (add more if you like it spicy)
- Hidden Valley Ranch Packet
- (Little bit of red pepper for a bite)
Mix all ingredients in a bowl and spread into your dish. Let it set in the Hot Logic till it melts. Serve with tortilla chips.
Layer the following ingredients:
- Cream Cheese
- Hormel Chili (no beans)
- Cheddar Cheese
Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- 1-2 cups of shredded frozen spinach (thaw under cold water and pat dry)
- 1 can of pieced artichokes
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup of sour cream
- 2 minced tsp of garlic
- a little bit of lemon juice
- 1 block of cream cheese
- Sprinkle salt and pepper
Mix all the ingredients together (I use my food processor) and set in the Hot Logic.
Plug any of these in for 2 hours or more.
Whether you are going to a Holiday party or spending a night in, these are my favorite simple and easy recipes.
If you are hunkering down for the snowfall, heading out to a party or hosting, give all three of these a try!
Happy Holidays from our family to yours and Happy Hot Logic time!