About the HOTLOGIC® Max XP
More than just a food warming tote, the new HOTLOGIC® Max Oven XP is cooler than ever as it expands into a handy insulated bag. You’ll be the talk of the holiday party with this exciting new product from HOTLOGIC®!
Be one of the first to get the New HOTLOGIC® Max Oven XP!
*Limited Quantities Available
- Ideal for preparing and transporting healthy meals and warm comfort food for a group, especially away from home at parties, potlucks, and gatherings
- Evenly cooks or reheats fresh or frozen meats and vegetables without burning or drying your food and without need for monitoring; just place your meal inside, plug it in, and go about your day
- Unzips and expands into a handy tote for carrying non-perishable food items, utensils, tableware and other accessories
- Compatible with most flat-bottom containers with sealable lids, including glass, plastic, Tupperware, metal, aluminum foil and cardboard - up to 9x13x2.25 inches
- Backed by our Make It Right guarantee and a Customer Service Team that has one job: to leave you utterly and completely overjoyed
What it Is: A Little Like a Microwave, a Little Like a Crock Pot, But a Whole Lot Better
With a padded interior, reinforced seams, double zipper, and attached, separate expandable pouch, the HOTLOGIC® Max Oven XP has the look of an insulated lunchbox or thermal carrying bag. But, it’s so much more. It can cook frozen or fresh, from-scratch meals or reheat leftovers — at home, away from home, or on the go with a vehicle adapter. The ultimate kitchen accessory, this Food Warming Tote does the work of standard appliances, but with superior outcomes, greater convenience and higher performance. And, with added space to carry all your extras. So convenient!
How it Works: In Short, It’s Magic
Inventions like the microwave and the crock pot promised to revolutionize the way we eat, but, let’s face it: they fell way short. When we created the HOTLOGIC® Max Oven XP, we wanted to do away with dry, burnt edges and raw centers, rubbery meat, mushy vegetables and dishes that are either too hot or too cold. The HOTLOGIC® Max Oven XP gets your meals just right by using SmartShelf™, a patented, low-slow conduction heating element to bring foods to the ideal temperature — and hold them there until you’re ready, whether that’s in two hours or twelve.
Who it’s For: Everyone!
The HOTLOGIC® Max Oven XP is loved by:
- Teachers and office workers who are tied to their desks and have limited time or lack dedicated space for meal breaks.
- At-home moms, dads, and individuals who have errands to run, work to do, or kids to chase — and can’t stop to check, stir, or supervise meal cooking.
- Business travelers, college students, and vacationers who want to eat a hot meal in their hotel or dorm room that’s healthier than fast food and less expense than eating out.
- Church groups and potluck-goers who want to share their signature dish without surprising or disappointing results.
- Those who are forever on the go and need an all-in-one way to carry their meal and all their essentials in one easily manageable bag.
- Anyone who’s tired of cold, boring salads and sandwiches, pricey takeout that’s packed with questionable ingredients, or waiting in line at work to use a filthy microwave.
Why it’s Better: It Makes Meals Easy, Affordable, Healthy, and Fun—Anywhere, Anytime
If you feel like your work or living arrangement, schedule, or hectic lifestyle has you locked in to unsatisfactory meal options, don’t despair. If you’ve tried other meal cooking and food warming options and they’ve let you down, don’t give up. You have a choice. The HOTLOGIC® Max Oven XP transforms the way you think about cooking on the road.
There are no buttons, dials, or timers—and no need to adjust the temperature or stir your food. The HOTLOGIC® Max Oven XP gives you incredible freedom, removing time constraints and allowing you to eat your food as soon as it is ready or hours later. It also lets you control what goes in your meals if you have dietary restrictions or you’re avoiding certain additives or allergens.
The HOTLOGIC® Max Oven XP draws just 100 watts, which means they never over heats and are safe to use in your vehicle. Use any 75W or larger power inverter and keep your dish hot while working or playing.
The HOTLOGIC® Max Oven XP is also made in the USA, giving you one more reason to feel good about it.