About the HOUNDSTOOTH - HotLogic Mini 8 Count Case - Non-Retail Packaging
Revolutionizing the hot meal experience! The patented HotLogic Mini is a personal portable oven great for the office, the job site, the campsite or anywhere you have an outlet. Now you can enjoy fresh-cooked hot meals, reheated meals or perfectly cooked prepackaged meals anywhere. The HotLogic Mini slowly and evenly heats your meal to preserve moisture and enhance flavor. No super-hot overcooked edges, no frozen centers and no worries about sharing a dirty microwave.
- Attractive, portable case available in four colors
- Heat reflective interior – amplifies/maintains heat
- Reinforced seams – durable
- Double zipper – quality construction
- Smart Shelf technology – no buttons, bells or programs
- Ultra Energy Efficient – uses less energy than a microwave
- Suitable for plastic, metal, glass, aluminum foil and cardboard containers!
- UL CSA certified
HOW IT WORKS
A "slow cooking oven" is an accurate description of HotLogic, and one we use sometimes when we're using it more like an oven. The truth is that this isn't 100% accurate simply because it's not broad enough. HotLogic can also be used to reheat food perfectly without overcooking it, so it's kind of like a microwave…kind of. When you're cooking slow roasts, baked potatoes or the sort, you can use it like a crock pot (that knows when to turn off and stop cooking things to mush).
HotLogic may be like all these things, but it still doesn't come close to being in the same category with any of them.
It doesn't matter whether you're cooking uncooked, frozen chicken breasts with fresh beans on top or reheating last night's pizza: HotLogic knows when you're meal is cooked, and when it is, it holds it at a save, delicious temperature until you're ready to eat it.
THIS is what makes HotLogic so difficult to describe. It does something that literally NOTHING else can do! It frees you from checking the crock pot, sticking around the house because the oven is on, and relying on the microwave's always-inconsistent reheating.
All it takes is the tiniest shift in how you go about your day. Planning just 12 hours ahead can make the difference between breakfast that's hot and ready for you when you wake up and dinner that's ready for you when you get home from work, and a day dictated by meal prep times.
- Save money – hot meals without the expense of eating out
- Eat healthy – home cooked meals so you know what's in it
- Convenient – plug it in and it cooks while you work or play
- Super Efficient – costs less than a penny per meal
- Easy – no programs or buttons to push, use almost any type of flat bottom, sealed container
|Product Dimensions||6.8 x 8.8 x 2.5 inches|
|Item Weight||2 pounds|