Getting started shopping list
What should I buy?
It is very simple and can fit any lifestyle. Here are some recommendations:
- Raw meat and veggies (remember that carrots and potato do not cook well from raw).
- Frozen meals (remember that some may be too big to fit in the Hot Logic Mini
- Ready cooked pasta or rice
- Sauces: any BBQ Sauce, pasta sauce, or marinades work great
After writing, cooking and experimenting for Hot Logic, I have found some favorites:
- Frozen stuffed chicken: cordon blu, Buffalo, cheese and broccoli
- Chicken wings: buffalo and bbq
- Sizzlers or thin sliced beef for Philly cheese steaks. I use cheddar, onions, mushrooms and just the meat without the bread.
- Baked pasta: pre-boiled or pre cooked pasta mixed with browned Italian sausage, ricotta, and pasta sauce. Check out this post for the full recipe.
Hot Logic Recipes:
Have you joined our Hot Logic recipe group on Facebook? If not, you are missing out!
If you were confused when you first got your Hot Logic but are a pro now, we would love to hear about your experiences in the comments!