This easy meatloaf recipe is free of gluten and delicious! Dinner? Done!
- 1 lb Ground beef
- ½ Tbsp Butter
- Half a sweet onion
- 2 Stalks of celery
- 2 Cloves of fresh garlic
- 2 Tbsp Brown sugar (divided)
- 2 Tbsp Gluten free Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and Pepper
- ½ C ketchup
- Use the butter to lightly grease your HOTLOGIC® Mini 6 cup container.
- Very finely dice the onion, celery, and garlic.
- Add the meat to the diced vegetables along with 1 tablespoon of the brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and salt and pepper.
- Gently combine the ingredients (don’t overmix) and shape into a loaf into your HOTLOGIC® Mini.
- Mix the remaining brown sugar and ketchup together and spread over the meatloaf. Cover your container with a lid and put inside your HOTLOGIC® Mini.
- Cook for at least 2 hours, using a meat thermometer to ensure the meatloaf has reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- When you’re ready to eat, drain off any liquid. The meatloaf may break when you serve it, but it will be delicious.