Incredibly tender and flavorful, ribs in a HOTLOGIC® are easy to prepare and only get better the longer they cook.
- 1 Tbsp Butter or oil
- 1 Rack of Ribs, cut in half with the membrane on the bone side removed
- 1 C cooking liquid of your choice: cola, root beer, ginger beer, hard cider, or beer
- 1 Tbsp each of salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder
- 2 C Barbecue sauce
- Use the butter or oil to lightly grease a 9x13 container that fits in your Family Size HOTLOGIC®.
- Pour the cooking liquid of your choice into your container.
- Combine all of the seasonings and spread over all sides of the ribs.
- Place the ribs in your container.
- Spread the barbecue sauce on top of the ribs, then put the lid on your container and place it inside your HOTLOGIC®.
- Cook for at least 3 hours and up to 12 until ribs are tender.